Croatia painting Holiday:
With Croatia on many travelers' bucket lists we've designed a very special Paint CROATIA trip to historic and majestic Korcula, Croatia... plus daytrips to neighboring historical & cultural sites.
Whether you are a seasoned artist... or you have never painted before and have always wanted to learn... join artist and instructors Julie Schroeder & Cynthia Clarke for a fabulous 10 days!
Each day we'll feed our creative souls. There will be plein air painting sessions in beautiful locations... Julie will provide demonstrations
& offer individual personal instruction to all those who desire, designed to improve your painting skills and expand your art experience...
Cynthia will provide sketching instruction & guidance… seasoned artists are free to be on their own to paint and enjoy.
See trip itinerary
Artists can choose to paint en plein air in acrylics or watercolor or just explore & take photos. You will take home your paintings
and many treasured memories of your Croatian creative adventure.
Non-painter friends and spouses of artists are welcome to join as there are many non-painting activities.
We'll be based in Korcula, Croatia, a beautiful island in the Adriatic with stunning Gothic and Baroque architecture and a spectacular
old harbor and coastline. The lovely city provides beautiful settings for joyous plein air painting!
There will be personal free time for added individual painting sessions... exploring...
enjoying delicious Croatian cuisine... relaxing at outdoor cafes.
The Croatia Painting Holiday Trip Is Designed To Provide:
A fabulous vacation and painting experience in the beautiful Croatia... plein air painting each day in beautiful locations.
· Painting technique demonstrations and individual one-on-one personal guidance with Julie Schroeder & Cynthia Clarke.
Friendly and fun small group environment limited to 12 persons. Enjoy the camaraderie and begin new friendships with like-minded travelers.
Free personal time for added painting... shopping... relaxing.
Connoisseur service & support – fully escorted tour, personal & customized service, for a worry-free vacation!
Daily sketching and painting with Julie Schroeder & Cynthia Clarke.
Ten nights in a personally-selected premiere/signature hotel.
Gourmet food & drink.
Castle/fort/palace and villa/garden entrance fees for all group activities and day trips
Ground transportation for all group activities, including private vans/buses for day trips.
Arrival & Departure City: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Trip Hosts: Lynda Milina, Julie Schroeder & Cynthia Clarke
$2,650 – 10 days / 10 nights per person. Tour cost does not include airfare.
Added cost for single suppliment $200.00
Space Is Limited... Reserve Early!
Small Group - Limited to 12 persons.
· Authentic experience and supports the local economy. You get the best Croatian adventure possible, unlike large tour companies that cattle you from village to village while you paint.
· LEARN: Our groups are small and intimate. Our painting instructors are sought after for their individualized attention, easy to follow painting techniques, for the beginner, or the Matisse in you.
· EAT: taste and smell clean, fresh salt air, plavi malac and grk wines and local cuisine.
· PAINT: majestic scenes of courtyards, quaint villages, old stone buildings, olives on the trees, and small fishing boats.
· Nick, Lynda’s father, is a local of Lumbarda, but with 40 years of western society living
· Lynda is exceptional at organizing tours… just read the testimonials. She goes above and beyond to make
your painting holiday abroad an experience of a lifetime
· There are always extras added to the tour
· All payments are made via PayPal, ensuring your personal security
· There are no hidden costs.
From the time you arrive your transportation, meals (including wine), and accommodations are included in your tour price
· All your inquiries are answered within 24hrs, if not sooner
· Lastly there is only 1 painting workshop to Croatia and we are it…we are specialists.